2. No offensive names including; characters, pets, and or clan names.
3. Be as courteous as you can be in both in game and on discord.
4. No spamming in either in game and on discord.
5. The server is not adults only, there will be minors. Please keep inappropriate chat and humor away from public channels.
6. Chat involving; politics, religion, and or heavy sexual content (Including the following; Rape, Underage Pornography, Slave abuse, and sex trafficking). Are not tolerated in any form, please keep it to yourself.
7. Racism and bigotry are also not permitted in any form. Including slurs, insults or non-classy humor.
8. Drama will not be tolerated in public chats. Any incidents or escalations of drama should be reported to Admins privately. We will require proof so please provide screen shots.
Discord Rules: (General rules still apply here as well.)
1. Your discord name must be changed to your character name in game. If is your steam name, then that must be used.
2. Private conversations are not monitored in any form. If you are being threatened, harassed, or attacked in a private conversation. You have the ability to leave the conversation and then block or mute them.
3. Intellectual property including pictures is distributed at your sole discretion. Anything you send or receive in private is out of our hands.
4. Participating and or creating a scenario where non JUL players. Join the server with malicious intent in order to wreak chaos. Will result in you and any parties involved banned from the community.
5. General chat should be kept mainly for conversation. Feel free to use memes relative to the conversation but keep them in moderation.
6. Any conversations that are extended private discussions should be taken to a private message. (This doesn’t need to apply if a lot of people are talking about the subject)
1.You are required to make or join a clan when you join the server. This includes solo players as well.
2. Building limits for bases are restricted to the following per base;
a. Max 20 fish, crab, or shellfish traps OR 10 fish stands per base. If you don’t build near water, you can put your traps/stands in a well.
b. One 30X30X30 base per five players in a clan.
c. Each player can have one 20X20X20 base. Each base must have a sign outside the main entrance with the owner’s name.
d. All ease of access stairs, including elevators, must fit within the footprint of your base.
e. Foundations cannot be stacked more than one foundation high.
f. Limitations by (1) of each; Stable, Mine, Animal Pen, Lumber Mill, Construction Platform, Water wheel, and other large structures per base. You may have 1 of each shrine at your base as well.
3. No building on POIs or near any spawns (within 15 blocks), this includes building on top or over them. 4. Items are not permitted outside of your base, apart from a bedroll. Otherwise, all items that belong to your clan need to be inside of your base.
5. If you or none of your clan members are active in a 14-day period, your bases and belongings will be removed. If your character is inactive for 30 days, it will be deleted. 6. No more than 15 placed followers outside per base (this includes fighter/archer/dancer thralls, pets, and mounts). 7. Followers (thralls, mounts, and pets) are not permitted inside of server builds or events unless otherwise stated. If a follower is located alone, it will be deleted by the staff. 8. Market vendors are limited at 1 stall with 2 vendors per person. Please keep your vendors stocked with at least 1 active item. If they remain empty for a period of greater than 72 hours they will be removed, and you will have to repurchase your thespians. Admins will not reimburse players pippi currency that is left on unstocked vendors that are removed. It is the players responsibility to remove the pippi currency regularly. 9. Portals obtained through /kit is a limit of 2 per person. (Portals from donation perk are an exception)
10. Foundation/pillar spam to hold a spot or use as an ease of access structure is not permitted.
11. Griefing (i.e. Ninja looting) is strictly forbidden.